Sunday, April 3, 2011

Alpha Centauri A c

Hey, its been a while, I've been really busy so far, how much weight can my head take?

Anyways, I haven't been able to post so here is something I did a few weeks ago.


This is not Earth, amazingly enough, it is a terrestrial planet... in Alpha Centauri - the closest group of stars to Sol, 4 ly away, but at the moment the distances involved are impossible to travel over. This planet is the 3rd from it's sun, Alpha Centauri A, it comfortably resides in the Goldilocks Zone within 1.45 AU.  It is covered in think forests, little desert and huge mountain ranges. You would definitely find a multitude of alien life on this planet, both on land, in the skies and in the seas. In the great forests you would find creatures that had adapted to swinging from tree to tree. While you also find grazers that digest massive amounts of floor covering so they could maintain their body mass for the up coming winter.

Alpha Centauri A also has a moon the size of Titan, but I did not show it because I created this before I created the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment